Fabio Fabulous is a 13 year old miniature horse gelding that is owned and loved by Big Dee’s employee, Mary. His events include halter, showmanship, in-hand trail, jumping, being spoiled and snuggled. Mary has used Cocosoya as a supplement for various horses over the years, but has been giving it to Fabio a year and a half. As you can see in the pictures below, Cocosoya has greatly improved Fabio’s mane, tail, coat and overall body condition.
Cocosoya, manufactured by Uckele Health & Nutrition is a fatty acid horse supplement. This supplement provides Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids. Horses, as well as humans, that are deficient in essential fatty acids may show hair loss, skins problems, and impaired immunity and reproduction issues. This supplement helps with coat, hair and hoof strength and shine. The increase fat in the horse’s diet may also help build and maintain weight. Cocosoya is also highly palatable – which is great for a picky eater or if you want to mask the taste of other supplements or medications. Cocosoya horse supplement is recommended for all ages, breeds and disciplines of horses.
What are essential fatty acids?
- Alpha-linolenic acid, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- Improved skin and hair coat quality
- Decreased joint pain in arthritic individuals
- Improved bone formation
- Reproductive benefits
- Prevention of gastric ulcers
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Linolenic acid
- Pro-inflammatory (needed to fight infection and repair tissue)
- Produce steroids & hormones
- Regulating pressure in body fluids, cell division and smooth muscle activity
- Oleic acid and Erucic acid
- Supports the function of Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Nonessential fatty acid because the horse can produce it
Enter to win a gallon of Cocosoya! A $23.00 value.
Enter here: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ee3f1c9990/